sydney taxi number
HP TAXI PASSENGER is a web-based app for providing point to point transportation; it communicates and coordinates transportation service requests to the transportation service providers who have been registered as users of the HP TAXI PASSENGER. The HP TAXI PASSENGER platform enables the provision of point to point transportation services requested by passengers through the mobile application operated by HP TAXI
HP TAXI PASSENGER Pty Ltd is the holder of rights and service provider of the HP TAXI app.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE HP TAXI PASSENGER APP.
Your access and use of the HP TAXI PASSENGER app constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and establishes a contractual relationship between you and HP TAXI PASSENGER This agreement will come into effect on the date that it is accepted by you. If you register as a passenger, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms.
If you do not agree to these Terms you may not access/use the HP TAXI PASSENGER app and services. These Terms and Conditions expressly supersedes any prior agreements with you.
1. You acknowledge that HP TAXI does not provide transportation services or act as one and that all these services are provided by independent drivers who are not employed by HP TAXI .
2. The use of the HP TAXI app requires the installation of the software and registration of a user account. During the installation of the HP TAXI app, the mobile number of the HP TAXI service user is linked to the respective user account and added to the database.
3. Users are responsible for the security of their username and password for the HP TAXI app. HP TAXI may assume that anyone using a user’s user name and password is authorized by the user to do so. Users must notify HP TAXI immediately on becoming aware of any unauthorised use of their user name or password or of any other security breach in connection with the HP TAXI PASSENGER app.
4. When using the HP TAXI app, the user can choose whether he/she wishes to pay for the transportation service using a credit or debit card.
5. Any questions or complaints can be sent to our support team via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The user of the HP
TAXI app can pay for the transportation service (and any tolls, fees or levies payable in respect of the transportation service or this app) with a debit card or credit card payment, which requires the prior activation of the debit card or credit card data within the HP TAXI app. The uses of credit and debit card payments are subject to these terms and conditions.
1. HP TAXI gives estimates of the fare you will be charged for the transportation service. The actual fare may be different as the actual fare is calculated by reference to the actual distance travelled and time taken for the journey. Estimates do not include any tolls, which may or may not be incurred depending on the route taken.
2. When making credit or debit card payments, the receiver of the payment is HP TAXI who pays the transportation service provider.
3. For debit card and credit card payments, HP TAXI may charge a service fee for each payment that is added to each order of transportation service. The service fee is for Visa / MasterCard service fees. The amount of the service fee is displayed in the mobile app. Your bank may make additional charges for use of your credit or debit card (which are not shown in the mobile app).
4. HP TAXI shall be responsible for the functioning of debit card and credit card payments and offers card owners support in solving problems. The resolution of debit card and credit card related disputes also takes place through HP TAXI. The contact for HP TAXI debit card and credit card payment support service is: email@example.com submitted by e-mail shall receive a response within one business day. HP TAXI shall resolve all credit card and mobile payment related complaints and applications within two business days.
5. When offering debit card and credit card payments, HP TAXI collects the payment for transportation service providers. The obligation of the customer in front of the transportation service provider shall be considered fulfilled as of the moment when the payment order is made for the payment of funds into the HP TAXI bank account.
6. The intermediation of credit card payments in the HP TAXI PASSENGER app is carried out through safe2pay
1. If the HP TAXI PASSENGER app user orders transportation and the driver has confirmed the receipt of service then the transportation is considered pre-ordered.
2. Cancelling the use of an ordered transportation occurs where the driver has received an order and the HP TAXI PASSENGER app user cancels the service after the driver has received the notice.
3. It is also considered to be a cancellation of the transportation service where the user of the HP TAXI PASSENGER app or people whom the transportation was ordered are not present in the vehicle within 5 minutes as of the time when the driver notified them about the arrival of the vehicle in its destination.
4. If you would like to cancel your booking request for a transportation service, you can do so at any time before you begin your journey by informing the driver through the applicable functionality available on the HP TAXI app. If you cancel your booking request after a driver accepted it, we may charge you an administration fee of $10 on behalf of the driver.
5. We have the right to revoke the right to use the app if the user has cancelled or failed to use the booked transportation service on three successive instances in one 24-hour period. You will be notified about the number of cancellations and after cancelling or failing to use the transportation service the third time, HP TAXI may cancel your access to the HP TAXI app. Access can be cancelled for up to 3 months. After that the user can reactivate his/her user account by contacting the local team via email.
6. The transport service provider may ask you to pay a fee for cleaning a vehicle if you or your co-passengers negligently damage the vehicle or its furnishing (including by blemishing or staining the vehicle or causing the vehicle to smell). The transport service provider may ask you to pay an amount in excess of $55 for damage to the vehicle. If you do not pay the $55 charge, we may deduct it from your debit card or credit card.
1. HP TAXI is a mobile app enabling the persons requiring a transportation service to find a suitable provider by sharing data on their geographic location.
2. The use of the HP TAXI app is based on a non-exclusive licence issued by HP TAXI. The licence agreement is valid for a non-limited period and is free of charge for the customer. In case of any faults in the software, we shall endeavour to correct them as soon as possible, but please keep in mind that the functioning of the app may be restricted due to occasional technical errors and we are not able to guarantee unlimited faultless functioning of the app at all times. We accept no liability for any losses incurred as a consequence of the HP TAXI app not functioning or not being usable in the desired manner. In the event that the customer’s right to use the app is cancelled, the corresponding non-exclusive licence shall also be terminated.
3. As the HP TAXI app is a means of communication between customers and transportation service providers, HP TAXI cannot influence or take any responsibility for the quality or defects of the service. For this reason, we are unable to guarantee consistently accurate and faultless provision of transportation services located via HP TAXI. For resolving complaints please contact our support team.
4. The HP TAXI app does not constitute an offer or brokerage of transportation for customers. The HP TAXI app is not a means for organising the provision of transportation services. It is also not an agency service for finding customers for transportation providers.
3. HP TAXI has the right to send authentication codes through SMS messages. If you agree through our opt in feature in the HP TAXI app, we may also send you marketing messages.
1. HP TAXI is committed to contributing to improvement of the quality of transportation services. For this reason, we ask to fill out a feedback form in the HP TAXI app. This enables us to offer suggestions to the transportation service providers for improving the quality of their service.
2. We expect that the users of the HP TAXI app use the app in good faith and are respectful of the drivers who offer their services through HP TAXI.
3. HP TAXI shall make every effort to ensure that only drivers, who have integrity and are respectful of their profession and customers, use the HP TAXI app. However, we are in no position to guarantee that every provider of transportation services, located via the HP TAXI app, satisfies these criteria at all times. If you experience objectionable transportation service, please notify the company responsible for the service, a supervisory authority or our support team.
1. HP TAXI shall reward riders with a discount code for every new unique rider they invite to use the app.
2. HP TAXI has the right to void any discount codes and block rider accounts if it suspects any wrongful activities and charge the rider for the damages caused. This may include agreeing with a driver to provide services outside of the HP TAXI App.
1. This clause applies where the HP TAXI app has been acquired from the Apple App Store. You acknowledge and agree that the agreement for use of the HP TAXI app is solely between you and HP TAXI, not Apple, Inc. (Apple) and that Apple has no responsibility for the App or content thereof. Your use of the App must comply with the App Store Terms of Service.
2. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App. In the event of any failure of the HP TAXI app to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and (where applicable) Apple will refund the purchase price for the HP TAXI app to you; to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the HP TAXI app, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be solely governed by the Terms of Service and any law applicable to HP TAXI as provider of the HP TAXI app.
3. You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the HP TAXI app or your possession and/or use of the HP TAXI app, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the HP TAXI app fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; and all such claims are governed solely by the Terms of Service and any law applicable to HP TAXI as provider of the software.
4. You acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the HP TAXI app or your possession and use of that HP TAXI app infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, HP TAXI, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by the Terms of Service.
5. You and HP TAXI acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of the Terms of Service as relates to your license of the HP TAXI app, and that, upon your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Terms and Conditions as relates to your license of the HP TAXI app against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
This clause 9 applies where the HP TAXI app has been acquired from the Google Play Store.
1. You acknowledge that the Terms of Service is between you and HP TAXI, and not with Google, Inc. (Google);
2. Your use of the HP TAXI app must comply with Google’s then-current Google Play Store Terms of Service;
3. Google is only a provider of the Google Play Store where you obtained the HP TAXI app;
4. HP TAXI, and not Google, is solely responsible for its HP TAXI app;
5. Google has no obligation or liability to you with respect to the HP TAXI app or the Terms of Service; and
6. You acknowledge and agree that Google is a third-party beneficiary to the Terms of Service as it relates to the HP TAXI app.
1. You confirm that any text, images or any other information that you provide to us whilst using the Service (User Content) will meet the Rules of Acceptable Use.
2. We do not claim ownership in your User Content and ownership will remain with you and any third party whose content you include in your User Content. You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and perpetual licence to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, adapt, re-format, modify, publish, translate, licence, sub-licence, and exploit the User Content anywhere and in any form for the purposes of providing our Service (including, where applicable, allowing other users to view your User Content).
3. You must ensure that you are able to grant us the above licence for any content owned by a third party that you include in your User Content.
5. We have the right to monitor any User Content and to reject, refuse or delete any User Content where we think that it breaks any of the Rules of Acceptable Use.
1. In addition to the other requirements within these Terms and Conditions, this section describes specific rules that apply to your use of the HP TAXI app (Rules of Acceptable Use).
2. When using the HP TAXI app you must not:
1.Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the HP TAXI app;
2. Permit another person to use the HP TAXI app on your behalf unless such person is authorised by you;
3. Use the HP TAXI app if we have suspended or banned you from using it;
4. Advocate, promote or engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct or conduct that causes damage or injury to any person or property.
5. Modify, interfere, intercept, disrupt or hack the HP TAXI app;
6. Misuse the HP TAXI app by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which would harm the HP TAXI app or any user of the HP TAXI app;
7. Collect any data from the HP TAXI app other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
8. Submit or contribute any User Content that contains nudity or violence or is abusive, threatening, obscene, misleading, untrue or offensive;
9. Submit or contribute any User Content that you do not own or have the right to use or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties;
10. Use any User Content in violation of any licensing terms specified by the owner;
11. Submit or contribute any information or commentary about another person without that person’s permission;
12. Threaten, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or
13. Use any automated system, including without limitation ‘robots’, ‘spiders’ or ‘offline readers ‘to access the HP TAXI app in a manner that send more request messages to the HP TAXI app than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time.
1. Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our HP TAXI app;
2. Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any User Content;
3. Issuing of a warning to you;
4. Legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
5. Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
6. The responses described are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
1. The HP TAXI PASSENGER App, its content and functionality is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, HP TAXI and its Affiliates exclude and disclaim to the maximum extent permitted by law all guarantees, conditions, warranties or terms of any kind, whether express or implied or imposed by any applicable law. HP TAXI and its Affiliates do not represent, warrant or guarantee that access to the Website or HP TAXI app will be uninterrupted or error free.
2. Nothing in the Agreement excludes, restricts or modifies any guarantee, warranty, term or condition, right or remedy implied or imposed by any applicable law, which cannot lawfully be excluded, restricted or modified.
3. If any guarantee, condition, warranty or term is implied or imposed by any applicable law and cannot be excluded (Non-Excludable Provision), and HP TAXI is able to limit your remedy for a breach of the Non-Excludable Provision, then HP TAXI ’s liability for breach of the Non-Excludable Provision is limited exclusively (so far as applicable laws do not prohibit) to one or more of the following at HP TAXI’s option:
1. In the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
2. In the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
4. As the usage of HP TAXI App for requesting passenger transportation services depends on the behaviour of Customers, HP TAXI and its Affiliate do not guarantee that your usage of the HP TAXI App will result in any requests for transportation services.
5. To the maximum extent permitted under the applicable law, HP TAXI and/or any of its Affiliates, representatives, directors and employees are not liable for any loss or damage that you may incur under or in connection with the Agreement or as a result of using the HP TAXI App, including but not limited to:
1. Any direct or indirect property damage or monetary loss;
2. Loss of profit or anticipated savings;
3. Loss of business, contracts, contacts, goodwill, reputation and any loss that may arise from interruption of the business;
4. Loss or inaccuracy of data; and
5. Any other type of loss or damage.
$2.50 of the booking has been donated to the Cancer Council, thank you for booking with us and supporting the Cancer Council of Australia